Monday, March 30, 2009

Bangs or no bangs?

I have a real post to post . . . but I'm still thinking about it. Don't know if I should, you know? Who knows who is reading this and knows me here in Md?

But - I am considering a change in my hair. It is longer than the picture on the sidebar - that's probably 9 mo old now and my hair still grows fast.

So - Bangs (long ones) or no bangs? It is a big commitment you know.

4 comments:

Science Teacher Mommy said...

After many months (years?) of growing them out, my bangs were as long as my shoulders and layered into the rest--even longer. It looked awesome when it looked good, but that was about one day in five (or ten). Also, I'm still prone to breakouts on my forehead. I thought about it for a while too, and then one day I just snapped, got a babysitter and went to the chopshop and viola! Bangs. And I really love them. My hair at its best now is not as fabulous as bangless, but I have a lot more good days than before. And with the all-too-common-ponytail that long haired mothers often sport, bangs are a must for me.

Happy choosing.

Wight Family said...

hmm Sister, I think we both look pretty good with bangs, BUT you have to "do" them... Otherwise they just hang there. I've got chin length bangos right now and I'm contemplating a trim for summer... but then there is the forehead breakouts... and the constantly sweeping them to the side anyway. Ugh. Good luck choosing!! Love you!

Wight Family said...

Oh, I forgot to mention, I LOVE LOVE LOVE the dots.

eyre blog said...

if you have long bangs you could always pin them back or blend them into your hair. THey will always grow out too so commit to at least try the bangs then get rid of them if they aren't compatible! Take the risk! then again I don't think I could! good luck!