Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy Birthday Jam!


I


It has been an interesting birthday season at our house so far from Jar's to the Saviors, to Jam's. I think I really scored on this one! Too bad the best gifts were from others, but the cake . . . I am proud of that and you should have seen Jam's face when he first saw it - that I couldn't catch, but it made the effort worthwhile. Just like a Mom, right?

3 comments:

Science Teacher Mommy said...

O wow. Dd you make that cake? AWESOME.

Jodi said...

Happiest Birthday to my sweet little James friend (he probably doesn't remember me by now, but Happy day anyway). I hope he enjoyed going to Sunbeams on his very birthday today :) Love the cake! It is spectacular.

Genjunky said...

I guess I should admit it is a Wilton Puzzle Cake - cupcakes of various shapes that can be a dumptruck, rocket or a train, or whatever you come up with that isn't mapped out on the pattern in the box. And I have to give Jeff credit for the stars and smartie door window.

Thanks!