Friday, August 29, 2008

Blogging - where, how, what

I thought I'd try this out again - James is licking his yogurt "pancakes" off the table! aaarrrggghh.

Where do you all get those super cute scrapbooky templates and backgrounds? I need to hurry and get past the frustrational organizational things and into the ease of posting BEFORE I quit (thanks for the caps - james).

Off to wipe the table!

2 comments:

Wight Family said...

Tara, I have a friend with a super cute blog, lots of them actually! I've stuck with just the templates that blogspot offers. Go to thecutestblogontheblock.com I think.
You've done loads with just having a music thing! I didn't have the patience to do that. I tried and it was killing me! I love your Sarah McClaughlin and Colbie Caillat! I love you sister! ~Vickers

1tiredmama said...

So glad to have a link to your blog. You will have to keep posting so we can keep up with you guys. I want to see pictures of your cute boys too. I can't believe Jaren is as old as he is. I still think of him as a cute little 9 year old. Where does the time go?